Re: Screenshots.debian.net leaves useless URLs in JSON output

Hi Andreas…

sorry for that. Apparently the web application is not aware of its
real-life URL but rather sees itself behind the caching proxy. I'll fix
that today.

The crazy thing is that get requests to
http://screenshots.debian.net/json/packages every few seconds. Actually
end-users should be even need that information. Took me a while to
figure out why the server died from the load until I started caching the
JSON files. I assume that you are importing the day just once a day, right?

Cheers
 Christoph