Access to packages in the NEW queue

Hello,

I would like to ask for options/help concerning access to packages in
the new queue: As we are running already lots of automatic testing tools
on various machines, i was thinking about running e.g.
check-all-the-things on packages in the NEW queue, so *before* they
enter the archive?

I think this would help in getting things fixed earlier, before packages
even enter the archive.

Currently i can only get some information (html dump of varois files )
via the links on [0], but i think we should be able to get the real
packages.

What do you think about this anyway? And who may i prod to get access to
packages in the NEW queue? ;-)

Bye,

Simon