Package priority issues on qa.debian.org/debcheck.php

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place, but the page footer says so.

I'm looking at
https://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=protobuf, and
both issues I see listed seem false positives:

- "Package has a Depends on python:any (>= 2.7.5-5~) which cannot be
  satisfied on $all_arches"; this is wrong, as python:any is basically
  just python, no?

- "Binary Package: libprotobuf-lite9v5: Package is optional and has a
  Conflicts on libprotobuf-lite9 which is optional"; the problem is that
  it libprotobuf-lite9v5 not only conflicts, but also _replaces_
  libprotobuf-lite9, as such the conflicts relation is correct

Let me know if I should be reporting these as bugs against some package,
or if they are not problems.

thanks,
iustin