Re: Why is the udd dashboard missing security issues?

On 11/02/16 at 13:45 +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I just noticed,
> Why is this?  I would expect open security issues is something the
> maintainer should have on his todo list.

Hi,

What do you mean with "is not showing the stable security hole"?

If you go to https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?vorbis-tools ,
in the third table, there's a pointer to the security-tracker, with 3
issues for "jes" (jessie, stable).

The real question is:
Why doesn't https://udd.debian.org/dmd.cgi?email1=pere%40debian.org
list vorbis-tools as one of your packages?

The reason was that your Uploaders field is:
Uploaders: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org> , Martin Steghöfer <martin@steghoefer.eu>
Which is not entirely correct. Note the space between > and ,.
I've fixed UDD to tolerate this case.

Lucas