Re: r3473 - /trunk/pts/www/bin/update_incoming.sh

Hi,

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> > /me would like to suggest to get rid of the old PTS at this point
>
> could you have a look at
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=791924 ? this is
> currently the main reason I dont use tracker.d.o - thanks!

It was filed against qa.debian.org instead of tracker.debian.org, I
reassigned it now (and merged it with a similar request).

Have a look at #778240 and share your opinion about the alternate CSS
suggested there. It looks like we can patch something rather easily.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer