Re: removing xchat

Replacing xchat and absorbing the userbase was more-or-less the idea
behind packaging hexchat in the first place, so yes, I'm willing.

It's true you can't directly migrate your configuration, though. Some
settings survive and others do not. I'll chat with upstream about some
kind of a migration script but I don't know how feasible it would
really be.