UDD does not properly import descriptions of new packages (Was: Processing of (debian-science) tasks)

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:56:14AM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:

> * Fitscut has "??? missing short description for package fitscut :-(" as
>   its description -- however, the debian/control file actually *has* a
>   short and a long description

I can confirm this issue for instance with the package transdecoder and
several others but the latter simply was my test case.  I realised that
the problem is caused by an incomplete import of description data into
UDD.  The problem was causes by a missing input files from

   testing-kfreebsd

I have no idea why these files were missing but this fact does not break
the ddtp importer any more.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--