tracker.debian.org: check for policy version duplicates lintian

Hello.
Packages with outdated Standards-Version are reported twice in the web
package tracker, once after detection by the tracker itself, and once
indirectly as a lintian warning.
Removing the warning generated by the tracker would gain some space on
the package overview, and avoid duplicate work. Do I miss something,
or should I report a wishlist bug against tracker.debian.org?

(Excuses if the issue has already been discussed, but the subject is
 too generic for a web search to give significative results)
(Please CC me)