don't blame piuparts if you violate policy

reopen 789772
reopen 789773
thanks

Hi Sylvain,

as well explained by Andreas in
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=789772#15 these are serious
bugs in your packages. They are serious because the violate the standards we
as a distribution expect from our packages in stable - not because piuparts
says so. (And that we as a dsitribution except quality packages is enforced by
the release team.)

Just claiming "there is no problem" is not an acceptable solution, not for our
users (and neither for the release team). Users rightfully expect not to be
prompted for such changes on upgrades, yet this can+will happen, as Andreas
explained.

As a sidenote, it's usually a good indicator thta one is doing something
wrong, if 20000 other (source) packages don't show this behaviour / achieve it
through other means... sometimes there are valid exceptions, but usually not.

cheers,
	Holger