Re: r3400 - in /trunk/dose: debianbts.py reports.py

Hello Raphael,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 08:43:07AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> AFAIK it's the second time that your commit reverts legitimate changes
> made by others. I don't know what you're doing wrong but please fix
> up your mistake.

the sources of the dose scripts are maintained in a git repository
(https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/qa/dose.git). When I do a
make install that just pushes my version on the qa svn repository
(except for the configuration file, since recently).

I will revert the modification to debianpts.py tonight.

I would have expected to receive a message when someone does changes to
the dose scipts.

-Ralf.
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systèmes