joining Debian

Hello people. I’ve been browsing the site for some time, and found this mail.

I would like to join Debian, and help do whatever need to be done.

I see there’s a lot of work waiting, and a lot of offers to choose, so I’d better let you decide on what you need me to join.

I believe would be fair, and even necessary some kind of information about me, so here it goes.

I’m a IT Splst on pharmaceutical issues. Actually trying to validate Linux as a server, regarding the FDA requirements.

Been on Linux for quite a long time now. Started on Debian (v 1.1), but it I was on my beginnings on Linux and wanted XWindows, multimedia and a full working desktop. So I moved to RedHat, until it got commercial, moved to SuSE and the same fate. Tried Ubuntu for some time, but too many untested updates made me reconfigure a lot of things, a lot of times…. So I’m back on Debian, feeling really comfty.

I can help translate documents, I am fluent in English, and Spanish is my mother tongue.

I have been some time without making a decent “C” program, but can dig in my memory, and it will eventually come back.

I can help you test apps or pack’em. Or whatever you might need.

Any additional information you might consider necessary about me, please don’t hesitate to ask for it.

I don’t quite understand, I.E. if I would like to help with orphaned packages, do I have to BE a DM before..??? or do I get to be a DM after long working with whatever is waiting to be done..???

I will be glad to help, as long as you help me understand all this things.

Thank you. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Diego Sebastian Garcia Rosselli

MMD IT Client Services,

Merck Sharp & Dohme (Argentina) Inc.
Calle 9
N° 2500, Parque Industrial
1629 Pilar, Buenos Aires
Phone.
+54 (230) 453.6528

Mobile. +549 (11) 2299.0637

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.