From: Matt Cannard [mattcan@avidian.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015
To:< debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Follow-Up on Outlook Resource Guide

Hi there,

Hope everything's going well. I wanted to follow up to see if you had the chance to review the resource that I've previously sent you. Here's the link to the resource I'm talking about just to refresh your memory: http://www.avidian.com/resources/guide-to-using-outlook/

It would be wonderful to see the resource on your site being utilized by those who could use it. Let me know if you have any other questions, as I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Thanks for sharing your time with me and I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Matt

Matt Cannard
mattcan@avidian.com