[rt.debian.org #5726] Resolved: gid qa for lamby

According to our records, your request regarding

  "gid qa for lamby",

has been resolved in our ticket system. See below for history of
this ticket.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this
message to reopen the ticket.

Regards,

Nobody in particular

Your initial request was