XPP

Hi,

I use the xpp printing panel which has always been a bit buggy, and recently it has become so buggy and crashing as to be unuseable.

It is unmaintained upstream, and also an orphaned package.

<https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;package=xpp#_0_3_4>
<https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=573876>

I have fixed all the bugs except #630717 (xpp does not support UTF-8) which i could not reproduce.

Do i need to be a Debian maintainer or have a gpg key thing to adopt the package if there is a sponsor?

Do i need to put the new code on a web site (i could just do uploads from my pc).