Re: snapshot packages for brltty?

Hi Shérab,

On Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2014, Shérab wrote:
> > So please describe in more words what tests you would like to see running
> > on jenkins.d.n!
> The aim is to provide Debian packages that are based on the most recent
> upstream git repository, so that users can always install and test the
> last developemnt tree in an easy way. So it is not about running tests,
> but just building packages either at each commit, or once per day...

I don't recommend users run anything which has been built on
jenkins.debian.net - except in special purpose test environments. IOW: I dont
trust that machine to build trustworthy code.

It's great for running automated tests though. So that developers notice
quickly when things break.

> Is this possible and what would you need to help us set this up?

I'd be happy to, if you still consider it sensible, given what I said above.

cheers,
	Holger