Re: tracker & pts

Hi,

On Montag, 1. Dezember 2014, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> You should do that no matter the timeline of the previous point.
>
> The old PTS is already deprecated, hence the message pointing to the
> tracker on each page. Any new part of the Debian infrastructure should
> point to the tracker, and migrating old links from the old PTS to the
> tracker is encouraged (we discussed this in the past, IIRC).

well, I didnt ask about new parts, but old ones. Also the new tracker has some
usability regressions, which prevent some people from using it, see for
example:

#757443 layout broken with konqueror from wheezy
#756721 Please use same font size as in the PTS.

These might seem minor but are actually my reasons why I havent updated the
links yet... (and why I still use the old pts.)

cheers,
	Holger