migrating debsources bug reports to the qa.d.o pseudo-package

Heya,
  FYI I'm in the process of migrating the Debian Sources / sources.d.n
bug reports from the current text file in the Git repo [1] to the Debian
BTS. Hopefully that would make easier to both submit bug reports and
check for pre-existing bug reports for duplicates. Also, it will make
more visible and persistent the discussions about specific issues, as
they currently happen only in private mail with debsources' authors.

To that end, I've just added a "debsources" category to the user
categories associated to the qa.d.o psuedo-package and updated the
category list on the wiki [2].

Over the next few days I'll (slowly) triage accumulated bug reports and
submit them to bugs.d.o, so expect a bit of noise here.

Cheers.

[1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=qa/debsources.git;a=blob;f=BUGS;hb=refs/heads/bugs
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/bugs
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .