imtpfs error report

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your activities.
I'm getting a lot of fun from DEBIAN.
This is only FYI.
I got error showing under "---ERROR---".
I'm not convinced myself this destination is appropriate or not.
Then my situation is not severe and this happened during my hobby work.

---ERROR---
y@gem2:~$ jmtpfs ~/mtp
Device 0 (VID=1bbb and PID=0167) is UNKNOWN.
Please report this VID/PID and the device model to the libmtp
development team
Android device detected, assigning default bug flags
fuse: failed to exec fusermount: Permission denied
y@gem2:~$

Best Regards,

--
Youichi Yamakawa <youichi.yamakawa@gmail.com>
processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 6
model		: 14
model name	: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU        410  @ 1.46GHz
stepping	: 8
microcode	: 0x39
cpu MHz		: 1462.732
cache size	: 1024 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 10
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss tm pbe nx constant_tsc up arch_perfmon bts aperfmperf pni monitor tm2 xtpr pdcm dtherm
bogomips	: 2925.46
clflush size	: 64
cache_alignment	: 64
address sizes	: 32 bits physical, 32 bits virtual
power management: