Re: [UDD] another problem with bugs importer

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> As far as I know the UDD Git repository is writable for any DD.  I have
> permissions to ssh to udd.debian.org and install (=`git pull`) the code
> there.  I do not have any Ruby knowledge nor any idea how the bug
> importer works.  So if you commit something to Git (or send a patch)
> I'd volunteer to put the code into production.  However, I do not
> have sufficient bandwidth to test the code before.

I wasn't aware that collab-qa was writeable for all. Fixes pushed. The
issue looks like it was in two regexes (one in blends, one in orphaned
packages) in the Python code rather than the Ruby code. Also I got
tracebacks from git-commit-notice so something is broken wrt commit
notices and people who are not collab-qa members.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise