Zak B. Elep, still active?

(Please CC me if you want me to receive the reply).

Hi,

I am looking at NMUing one of Zak's packages (libmemcache, which
perhaps should be removed instead of NMUed), and I noticed that he
seems inactive since a long time ago, few uploads after 2010.

  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=zakame@spunge.org

This seems to be his last activity in BTS:

In contributors:

  https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/zakame-guest@alioth

So Zak, are you still active?  If not, for QA, is this your territory,
or the special address for MIA (I think that this is only for DDs)?
Should the packages be orphaned?  I guess that the way is open for
NMU, even before they are orphaned?

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>