Re: Q concerning canonical urls

Hi,

I admit I consider it quite frustrating that Alioth admins want us to
change Vcs-Urls in all our packages for no visible use and do not even
show a slight reaction to bug reports concerning Vcs-Urls which would
not be broken if we would have kept them untouched. :-(

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de