Re: snapshot packages for brltty?

Dear Holger, dear all,

> On Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014, Shérab wrote:
> > I'm one of the developers o BRLTTY (http://brltty.com).
> >
> > I was wondering whether it would be possible to provide Debian snapshot
> > packages for Brltty and Samuel Thibault (in Cc) recommended to contact
> > you.
>
> yes, though I'm not fully sure I understand what you want :)
>
> Do you want the brltty git repository be build on every commit (and thus
> possibly a test suite to be run) like it is done with
> https://jenkins.debian.net/view/dvswitch/ or with the lintian+piuparts jobs in
> https://jenkins.debian.net/view/qa.debian.org/ ?
>
> https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian_jessie_gnome_brltty/ is
> the other brltty related jobs...
>
> So please describe in more words what tests you would like to see running on
> jenkins.d.n!

The aim is to provide Debian packages that are based on the most recent
upstream git repository, so that users can always install and test the
last developemnt tree in an easy way. So it is not about running tests,
but just building packages either at each commit, or once per day...

Is this possible and what would you need to help us set this up?

Thanks,
Shérab.