Re: tracker & pts

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 10:31:56AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> is there any timeline to make tracker.d.o the official pts replacement
> in place?
>
> I'm wondering whether I should update
> piuparts/jenkins/security-tracker links pointing to the pts or whether
> this should wait some more...

You should do that no matter the timeline of the previous point.

The old PTS is already deprecated, hence the message pointing to the
tracker on each page. Any new part of the Debian infrastructure should
point to the tracker, and migrating old links from the old PTS to the
tracker is encouraged (we discussed this in the past, IIRC).

HTH,
Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .