Re: Making "entry-point" nee "gift" a real BTS tag [Re: Facilitating contributions by newcomers]

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, Stéphane Aulery wrote:
> Le mardi 11 novembre 2014 à 03:54:50, Don Armstrong a écrit :

> > > Thanks. It will be good to mention in the documentation of BTS.
> >
> > Please suggest a clearer wording if it's not clear enough.
>
> Here is a proposal:

Excellent; thanks. I'm going to make these gender-neutral, and then I'll
commit them.

This is the last chance for someone to object to entry-point as the tag
name. If I hear no objections, I'll put this in place on Friday, around
18:00 UTC.

Who is thinking this?
I am.
 -- Greg Egan _Diaspora_ p38