NMU for rsnapshot-1.3.1-5.1

Hi,

This is a second email to contact you about a Non Maintainer Upload for
rsnapshot 1.3.1-5.1 (first is
1413919144.31970.3.camel@yamcha.kamehouse.iroqwa.org the 2014-10-21
@21:19:09). You've uploaded rsnapshot the 2014-10-21 @21:44 [1] (and
unless i'm wrong without using DELAYED queue) and maybe not seen my
previous mail to ask you why are you doing some changes.

Your NMU fix a whishlist bug [2], introduce a different strategy to
launch rsnapshot (/etc/cron.d/{hourly,daily,weekly,monthly}) which
launch the cron twice as reported by users [3] and a
new /etc/default/rsnapshot file [4].
You also include my git changes which are incomplete (i've other tasks
not pushed, but too late), and the patch
debian/patches/14_rsync_rsh_quoting.diff, even not included upstream,
could close #717451.

I'm not against collaboration, but i would like to discuss this kind of
changes and finish my pending work on the package before anyone else do
something before an upload.

As the freeze is close (even yesterday for sid), i'll revert all changes
related to #523923, including /etc/cron.{daily,hourly,monthly,weekly}
and /etc/default/rsnapshot.

[1]:
https://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rsnapshot/news/20141021T214424Z.html
[2]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=523923