Re: QA Page - slow updates

Hi Jaromír,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:36:50AM +0200, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:

> > Can you specify the exact fields which are delayed.  I recently noticed
> > that dehs table is not updated as expected[1] and I wonder whether there
> > are other specific tables.  So some more detailed info what you expect
> > to be updated but is not would be helpful.
> >

> I observe problems in "watch" column [1].
> Namely for these packages (cases I am aware):
>
> yoshimi - there haven't seen update 1.2.2 for about 3 weeks
> I know there is problem with tracking sourceforge sources [2]
>
> xjadeo - tracked source - github 0.8.0~rc2, rc3 has been released 5days ago
>
> zita-at1 - tracked source page [3]
> update didn't appeared for 4days - it appeared in moment when I uploaded
> package to unstable.

Currently UDD has the following values for these packages in dehs:

udd=> SELECT source, unstable_version, unstable_upstream, unstable_parsed_version, unstable_status from dehs where source in ('yoshimi','xjadeo','zita-at1') ;
  source  | unstable_version | unstable_upstream | unstable_parsed_version | unstable_status
----------+------------------+-------------------+-------------------------+-----------------
 xjadeo   | 0.7.7            | 0.8.0~rc2         | 0.7.7                   | outdated
 yoshimi  | 1.2.2            | 1.2.2             | 1.2.2                   | uptodate
 zita-at1 | 0.4.0            | 0.4.0             | 0.4.0                   | uptodate
(3 Zeilen)

Does this fit what you would expect?

> > In principle you are correct here but you can also file a bug report
> > using reportbug - but please add the more specific information.
> >

> Are information above fine? Do you need some more details?

I personally have no idea about how the maintainer page is created and I
will not invest time to find out how it works (sorry).  I just noticed
that the table is not updated and I have added a different cron job
which now updates the table (hopefully) successfully (at least I now
have not seen anything I did not expected).

> Let me me know against which package I should file a bug please.

There is a QA "pseudopackage".  You find it when answering 'other'
for the package name.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--