[UDD] Is upstream table properly updated?

Hi,

without having checked things mire instensely I have the impression that
the upstream table is not updated regularly.  I'm observing the following
effect on the Blends web sentinel which is using this table:

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#mafft
                        ^^^

    -> if you move your mouse over the yellow button "New upstream"
       it says sid has version 7.164-1 but upstream has 7.158 which
       is obviously older.

If I compare with

   http://blends.debian.net/med/tasks/bio#mafft
                        ^^^

    -> instead there is a button "Versions and Archs" which correctly
       mentions available versions and does not claim a new upstrea
       version.

In contrast

   http://blends.debian.net/med/tasks/bio#flexbar
                        ^^^

knows about a new version of flexbar but

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#flexbar
                        ^^^

thinks there is no new upstream version.  On blends.debian.NET I'm
running an UDD clone which is updating the upstream table independetly
and for these two test cases correctly.

Does anybody have more information what might be wrong here or should
I investigate some time into this issue?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de