Re: New UDD script: WNPP sanity checks

On 26/07/14 at 14:01 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> wrote:
> > On 26/07/14 at 13:19 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> >> Did you know about the existence of
> >> https://qa.debian.org/~bartm/wnpp-rfs-mentors/wnpp-inconsistencies.txt ?
> >
> > Oops, no. (or I had forgotten about it)
> >
> > I did search for similar scripts among the UDD scripts, but did not find
> > this one as it's not part of UDD.
>
> but maybe integrating it in UDD instead of having it in some obscure
> path under quantz would be better anyway. So thanks :)
> And your page has a better style ;)
> Now if you can include all the checks ran by the bartm's script would be great.

Do you know where the source is available?
If it uses UDD, it should be easy to integrate the queries in the CGI
script. (but patch welcomed)

> Ah, and I fail to understand the issue of the bugs under the "WNPP
> bugs not following defined format" section. All the proposed action
> don't change anything (and they are not listed under the bartm's page)

ah, they are not proposed actions. They are a good basis for
copy/pasting in an editor and fixing all bug titles. For most of those
that still need to be fixed, the short description should be added.

Lucas