Re: [UDD] another problem with bugs importer

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:07:53PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > the bugs importer is currently issuing this error in each cron run.
> >
> > Anybody able to fix this?
>
> Seems like the bug retitle just done should fix it temporarily.

Thanks.

> We
> need someone who has UDD commit access to fix the code to be more
> flexible wrt wnpp bug titles.

As far as I know the UDD Git repository is writable for any DD.  I have
permissions to ssh to udd.debian.org and install (=`git pull`) the code
there.  I do not have any Ruby knowledge nor any idea how the bug
importer works.  So if you commit something to Git (or send a patch)
I'd volunteer to put the code into production.  However, I do not
have sufficient bandwidth to test the code before.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de