Moved umegaya to collab-maint, world-writable.

Dear all,

In the past I had the source repository of umegaya
(upstream-metadata.debian.net) in my home directory on Alioth, because I wanted
it to be world-writable.  But the end result is that it is not obvious at all
to others that the repository is open to them.

I have now moved it to collab-maint, and have not changed its permissions.
However, I note that the other repositories in collab-maint are not
world-writable, so please let me know if I have to change the permissions on
umegaya.git.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy