Re: historical data of usertagged bugs

Hi Lucas,

thanks for your reply and confirming my findings so far.

On Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Unfortunately, there's no easy way to do what you want to achieve, as I
> don't think that we keep any historical bugs data outside of the bug
> log.

yeah :/

> What you could do is parse the bug log to try to rebuild the history of
> state changes. But that's very error prone.

yeah :/

My current plan is to life with inaccurate data until yesterday and gather
up2date data from yesterday on. (In fact I started a year ago already, but
didnt collect enough data..)

And until yesterday, I will just treat archived=closed and life with 30 days
inaccuracy (plus the fuzzyness from unarchivings).

After all, I just want to draw a fancy graph.

cheers,
	Holger