ci.debian.org and needs-recommends

Hi,

I started to create a few DEP-8 tests and have questions about the
result:

haskell-yesod-bin uses the "needs-recommends" feature. Judging from
http://ci.debian.net/data/unstable-amd64/packages/h/haskell-yesod-bin/2014-05-08.log
this causes the test to be skipped altogether. Is that not yet supported
on ci.debian.net? And if all tests are skipped, maybe it should not be
shown as successfull, but rather as unknown on
http://ci.debian.net/#package/haskell-yesod-bin

haskell-hoogle also has tests, the latest log at
http://ci.debian.net/data/unstable-amd64/packages/h/haskell-hoogle/2014-05-08.log
is marked as failing, and I was surprised that this is the case. Now I
found out that tests must not write to stderr. Isn’t that quite
annoying? I removed the "set -x" from the scripts, but I found them to
be useful.

Greetigs,
Joachim

--