Re: Suspicious value in carnivore table:

Hi Paul,

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 01:19:03PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> > When I created the 61326D40 key, my name was James Vega. A couple years ago
> > I married and changed my name to James McCoy, at which point I figured I
> > should finally transition to a 4096R key.
>
> I'm reminded of this document (your situation is point 7):
>
> http://www.kalzumeus.com/2010/06/17/falsehoods-programmers-believe-about-names/

Nice page.  However, I'm in principle aware of this and when I noticed
the "problem" I was running

   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=teammetrics/teammetrics.git;a=blob;f=maintain_names_prefered.py

which is actually trying to solve / hacking around some problems
mentioned there.  In this specific case I simply failed to do proper
research whether it is really a name change or not.

Thanks for the hint anyway

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de