BTS and UDD disagrees on the number of RC bugs in stable

Hi BTS people and UDD,

We have noticed that some bugs tagged wheezy-ignore appears on the BTS
list of RC bugs affecting stable.  As an example, the list[1] contains
#710069 and #710357.  Both of these were tagged "wheezy-ignore" on the
28th of November.

Currently, UDD's bug view[2] claims that Wheezy has ~400 RC bugs where
as the BTS summary page[3] thinks the number is ~500 RC bugs.
Interestingly enough, according to UDD only ~50 RC bugs are tagged
wheezy-ignore[4], so I suspect the problem is not just limited to bugs
tagged wheezy-ignore.

I would greatly appreciate if the two trackers could agree on these numbers.

On a related note, I am unsure whether there are any issues for Squeeze
as the BTS does not seem to have a summary for oldstable.

Thank you in advance,
~Niels

PS: I believe that some of this may have been reported over IRC - but
honestly I lost track of who knows what at this point, so here it is per
mail.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/other/stable.html

[2]
http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=wheezy&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc