Re: request to install newer version of descripts on quantz

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:50:21PM +0000, Bart Martens wrote:
> It would be nice to get bug 712261 fixed on quantz.  Can you upgrade devscripts
> on quantz to 2.13.4~bpo70+1 or 2.13.9 please ?

FWIW, I intend to do another upload of devscripts in the next couple
days to fix a few more issues in the pgpsigurlmangle support and support
armored keyrings.  I'll also be backporting that once it hits testing.

James
GPG Key: 4096R/331BA3DB 2011-12-05 James McCoy <jamessan@debian.org>