Re: Unifont Problem on s390

On Wed, 20, Nov, 2013 at 08:18:16PM -0800, Paul Hardy spoke thus..
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/unifont.html
>
> Any chance you could let the latest Unifont build one last time on s390
> just to get rid of that problem?  The changes were minimal, and I didn't
> know ahead of time that s390 would be removed from the distribution.

I'm afraid that the buildd / archive support is discontinued so it's no
longer possible to build on s390 except for stable security updates.
I'm copying debian-qa@lists.debian.org as presumably the buildd log
scanner should no longer check and report problems with s390.

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark at hymers dot org dot uk>

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller