[PTS] Unneeded upstream version mangling in separate watch files

Hi Bart,

some time ago the PTS was extended to include updated debian/watch files
in the TODO list. And apparently a lot of these suggested updates were
contributed by you. Thanks a lot for your efforts. I consider this
really helpful!

However, in the case of the packages maintained by me (libaqbanking,
libgwenhywfar and libchipcard), all the suggested updates seem to be
unneeded and thus misleading. The only relevant change seems to be the
upstream version mangling so that the upstream version X.Y.Zbeta becomes
X.Y.Z~beta after mangling. For all my packages I can assure (and prove
by history) that the upstream author is incrementing the version number
correctly in the next release after a alpha, beta or rc release. For
this reason may I kindly ask you to remove the watch files for
libaqbanking, libchipcard and libgwenhywfar from the collection of
separate watch files?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Micha