Question about soap api

Hello again,

   I am trying to use the ksoap2-android library to interact with the
pts soap api.
   I am following this
http://seesharpgears.blogspot.fr/2010/11/basic-ksoap-android-tutorial.html
for now but i'm really unsure of what to put in the NAMESPACE and SOAP
ACTION variables. I know the url will be
http://packages.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/soap-alpha.cgi and the method
name will be "version" for example if I want to get the api version.

    I tried with http://packages.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/ as the
namespace and http://packages.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/version/ as the
soap action but I only get lib errors with that. And by searching
those errors i read that incorrect soap_action and namespace variables
are probably the cause.

It's the first time I use soap and it's a bit unclear for me right now.

Best regards,
Paul