Re: No wnpp report email to debian-devel today

Hi David,

> Le 21/06/2013 05:02, Cédric Boutillier a écrit :

> > I was expecting to receive the weekly wnpp report in the debian-devel mailing
> > list, but there is no such message in the mail archive.

> Isn’t <E1UppBp-0000Pa-QC@quantz.debian.org> what you are looking for?

Indeed. It arrived on the archive about half an hour after my message,
and was delivered with a delay of about 9 hours, when compared with
other issues. This unexpected delay was worrying me.

Maybe I should have been a little more patient. Sorry for the noise if
everything was fine.

Cédric