Mozart, Hamonium and Piano

Hallo,

I would like invite you to the magical world of the Harmonium during a rundown on a marvelous palace of the Roman Baroque. Here, between the late XVII and early XVIII, Pasquini, Scarlatti and Corelli played their works. The red pencil drawing at the end of the video is by Gian Lorenzo Bernini!

Please, Listen, watch and share, if you like, the Larghetto from Mozart's Clarinet Quintet K. 581 recorded in the beautiful "Salone delle feste" of Palazzo Chigi in Ariccia, near Rom:

All the Best

Claudio Brizi

P.S.

Instruments:
Harmonium-Célesta Mustel (Paris, 1897) and Grand Piano Erard (Paris, 1847) From my private collection.

If you are music lover: enjoy.
If you are music operator and you need more details about my instruments, recording and concerts: please, contact me.
If you don't like music: I apologize!