Re: PTS: fenix VCS link

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:27 AM, kardan wrote:

> in case someone is waiting for a little work, please check the link to
> the VCS browser for fenix in PTS. I did not check it for other packages
> with VCS using subversion.
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fenix.html
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/trunk/fenix/?op=log
>
> if you are not responsible, please roll it in the right direction.

pkg-games are correcting VCS links whenever we upload a package (due
to the lintian warning) but it isn't important enough to make an
upload with only that change.

This is a general problem in Debian due to the alioth admins not
adding full redirects for all old Vcs-Browser URLs.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise