Re: [UDD] DEHS importer and experimental

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 04:17:54AM +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 03:42:06PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> There is one row returned. NULLs?

or '' - whatever.  *All* rows of the whole table are featuring the very
same value - so it is simply not filled.

> > All columns are empty for the whole DEHS table.
>
> Am I reading it wrong?

It is right that there is exactly one row returned but if you query for
   s/experimental/unstable/g
you get *results*.

If Lucas is right that we do not care about these columns - why not
droping these?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--