Request for update of the PTS from SVN - Was: Re: Request for installation of rapper on packages.q.d.o

Hi.

May I now (that the kind Peter Palfrader has installed raptor-utils for
me) ask some qa member to deploy what I've committed in the SVN [3] to
enable the switch from RDF/XML to Turtle ?

AFAIU, it would require an svn update (inside
quantz:/srv/packages.qa.debian.org/www), and to apply the *changes to the
apache config* [4] so that the Turtle can be made accessible on the PTS

Expect a relatively busy next generation of the PTS pages, while all
.ttl and .rdf files will be regenerated.

Hope this will work smoothly.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Olivier Berger <obergix@debian.org> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I'm working on the PTS RDF meta-data generation [0].
>
> I've changed (in my tree [1], not yet in production) the generation
> process so that the XSL stylesheets will produce Turtle RDF documents,
> and then these will be converted to RDF/XML.
>
> Turtle [2] should then be the reference format, as it is meant to be
> both human and machine readable, whereas RDF/XML is XML ;)
>
> The conversion from RDF/XML to Turtle would require /usr/bin/rapper from
> raptor2-utils.

SNIP

[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/qa?view=revision&revision=2926
[4] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/qa/trunk/pts/apache.conf?r1=2926&r2=2925&pathrev=2926