From: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@zouish.org>
Date: 2013/1/22
Subject: QA during fosdem (was: Re: Debian Project News - January 21st, 2013)
To: Luc Castermans <luc.castermans@gmail.com>

Hi Luc,

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 06:58:11PM +0100, Luc Castermans wrote:
> Francesca, who from Debian could I meet to talk about QA activities during
> FOSDEM?
>
> Regards,

You probably want to ask on debian-event-eu@lists.debian.org, the mailing
list used generally to coordinate Debian events in Europe. You can
probably ask also on the QA team mailing list
(debian-qa@lists.debian.org), but note that it's not a
proper team, more like an umbrella for various initiatives and projects.

Hope this helps,
Francesca

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more

--
Luc Castermans
mailto:luc.castermans@gmail.com