Question - Starting in Debian-QA

Hello all,

apologies in advance if my question is something that could be found
on qa pages.

I am among others, user of Debian, so I would like to help out and
give back my share to the community (and also learn something new
along the way, off course).
I have wandered around Debian web and given my present expertise I
feel the most competent (for now) to help with the bug part (finding,
testing and so on). So, my question in fact is, how or where does one
starts to help, if somebody could point me into the right direction
cause I'm not really sure where and what to start doing excatly.

Best regards,
--
Damir Andrasevic
dandrase@gmail.com