backups of {packages.qa,qa,udd}.debian.org

Hi,

i am currently investigating the size of our backups, and found out that
the backups of packages.qa.debian.org and qa.debian.org constitute a not
inconsiderable part of the nightly backups. A good example are copies of
uncompressed Packages files.

We would like to do backups only for data, that can't be regenerated
easily. I would therefore like to ask you to touch ".nobackup" files in
directories, that you can regenerate.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask DSA.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster