Re: My recent bpo-uploads not appearing in my qa page

* Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> [2013-10-21 22:11:22 CEST]:
> On  Mo 21 Okt 2013 14:57:09 CEST, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > Packages only appear on your DDPO page if you are either in the
> >Maintainer or the Uploaders control field in debian/control.  This is
> >also true for uploads to backports.  See the end of the Contribute
> >document, which you are supposed to read before you upload packages:
> >http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index11h3
>
> For x2goclient 4.0.1.1-1~bpo7+1 I am in the Uploaders: field for the
> official packages as well as for the bpo package just uploaded.

 That package appears in your DDPO, but that specific upload doesn't
appear at all.  Seems like a bug in DDPO.

> For ruby-passenger 4.0.10-1~bpo7+1, I have added myself to the
> Uploaders: field, but I am not maintaining the non-bpo uploads of
> ruby-passenger.

 You are right, it doesn't appear.  It might be related to
wheezy-backports not showing up at all somehow, but I know that it
worked for squeeze-backports, and you can see that on my DDPO page:
http://deb.at/Qrhonda under "stable backports".  Ignore the "lenny-bpo"
part, that is some grouping that I enabled in some configuration at some
place I don't remember anymore. :)

> Indeed, this already exists as a bug against qa.debian.org [2] and
> more thoroughly researched by Boris Pek.

 Right.  Dear DDPO maintainers:  Given that wheezy-backports doesn't
live externally anymore but in the main archive, I think this might be
the cause for that.  I would assume that the bpo special casing is done
through checking from the old archive structure--and there is no
wheezy-backports there anymore.

 Can you kindly look into this issue?  Thanks in advance! :)
Rhonda