re QA Testing Work Flow for Debian OS

Hi,

I am new to the debian OS and my formal experience with the programming is in Java. I want to get into the QA to understand build testing and package testing and interested to know how the QA process for the debian works.

I want to know about the workflow of the QA team. Also want to know how the work is divided and where the test results are reported and how the overall structure works for the QA team.

Where is the right place to learn about all these things?

Sorry If I am asking too many questions. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed with my new exposure with debian linux. I am interested in QA team work flow, so that is why asking these questions.

Thanks
ryuken