Re: Huge list of broken Vcs-Svn entries in control files

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
> To make sure I'm not missunderstood:  What you call polemic was not
> addressed at alioth admins.  It was rather that lintian checks something
> that sounds useless to me and I wonder why we are doing this.

Alioth admins want to move all read-only access on anonscm.debian.org
which is another host (probably to reduce the load on vasks.debian.org,
or something similar).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/