Re: [Debian Wiki] Mise à jour de « debian/watch » par PaulWise

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Besides the fact that it was mentioned that there is such a bug I wonder
> how bugs for devscripts are really handled.  I did opened two bugs, created
> a Git repository with patches, described things in Wiki[1] ... and now?
>
> I was asked several times when all people could profit.  I added some
> hint given by Benjamin Drung about automatic test cases to the Wiki[2] -
> but I do not really feel competent to push this forward (and I wonder
> actually why exactly for this patch this test case feature should be
> required).
>
> In any case I think we should assemble reasonable USCAN enhancement
> discussion results on this Wiki page[1] because it has turned out that
> the mailing list discussions does not really help once a lot of mails
> become involved.

If you are confident enough in your patches, they don't break existing
watch files and there seems to be consensus about the direction they
move uscan in, the devscripts repository semi-recently moved to
collab-maint so you could just commit directly and adjust based on any
feedback received.

--
bye,
pabs